Hey guys! Finally I can post the good news! My best friend and I are planning a Tumblr Meet Up in Denver, Colorado! It will be happening at 1pm on January 3rd of next year, which I realize sounds kinda far away, but its actually only like four months.
Myself (Alix) as well as my friend (Sarah) shall be awaiting your arrival in Civic Center Park which is located at 144 W Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80202! Seeing as the park we are meeting in is quite large, I’m not reserving space or anything like that. Knowing us though, we shouldn’t be hard to spot. Regardless, if you run into any problems, I will be attaching contact information to the end of this post, so feel free to reach out if you get lost or need any clarification what-so-ever.
Acceptable (Not required!):
- It is completely acceptable to come in whatever you choose! Make sure you dress accordingly for the weather, but other than that, we don’t care! (Just make it legal, okay?) Feel free to Cosplay or dress up for any other reason! Wear your pajamas. Wear a robe and some dress heels. If its some freak hot day in the middle of winter, come in your bathing suit and bring water balloons. K? K.
- Bring food! If we actually get a decent turn out and everybody brings something to snack on, we cant go wrong! I will be supplying drinks, so keep that in mind, but go crazy. And please, if your food has something like peanuts in it, let myself or Sarah know! Or label that shit! I think we would all prefer to go home in one piece.
Rules (Sorry, I have to make something required!):
- Be respectful to other tumblr meet up participants as well as other people out enjoying Civic Center Park. Pick up after yourselves and don’t leave it looking worse than you found it. Its the least we can do.
- Please do not bring weapons. I really do wish we were allowed to go all out, but if it could be deemed hazardous by anybody (unfortunately this includes those random people passing us by) then leave it at home. We don’t need you guys getting thrown out of the park by our friendly neighborhood police.
Plans for the day:
- Take Pictures! Post them everywhere!
- Feel free to bring any games; cards, ninja, hide-and-seek (for those last two all you need to do is bring yourselves! How easy is that?!)
- For those of you who live around here, you already know Colorado weather is the craziest thing in the world, but let me reiterate that point. I have no idea what we may be facing! If its snowing, we can build a snowman and have a snowball fight!! If its sunny, we can run around and do other crazy shit! And if its just to freaking cold, we can walk across the street to the Denver Public Library (10 W 14th Ave Denver, CO 80204) and figure it out from there.
- Get to know the crazy tumblr people in your area!
If you have any ideas, suggestions, questions, requests, personal connections to Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki or anything else at all, please feel free to contact Sarah or myself. We love talking to people, so don’t even worry. Whatever your fandom, whatever your taste, get out there and party with us!Seriously, just because this is coming from a Supernatural Blog doesn’t mean your not invited. We really want to get to know them Tumblr nuts in our area. :)
Pass this on to any friends you may have! Reblog, like, post it on a million facebook friend’s walls!
Use our asks, send a message or feel free to shoot me an email!
My email is: email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you guys!
((Do check up on this post every once in a while if you are planning on attending for any updates. I will also have a page on my tumblr soon with all the same information))